Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Saving my life...and the world...

Okay, okay, so being green and organic takes a lot of time!!  Just because I haven't blogged doesn't mean that I'm not still sticking to the program!!!  I have lost a total of 11 pounds, and 16 inches since I began this new way of life in March.  Best of all, I have had no migraines since then!  I have not had my prescription refilled since March!  I have not converted totally to veganism, I still eat lean meat on occasion, usually tuna, chicken, ground turkey, or sometimes a lean red meat.  I have tried organic beef patties, as well.  I try to buy organic when possible/affordable, and stick to veggies, whole grains, and fruits.  I do still have a glass of wine or mixed drink when I want it.  I have been really slack on the exercise, though, was doing an hour every day there for a couple of months, but haven't done it in a month or so....still feeling good, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment