Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Greenie

I am attempting to "green" up my home...hubby is willing to go along with this, as long as it doesn't interfere too much with his set routines, or hair products, ha ha!  I had already switched over to Seventh Generation dishwasher detergent, which is awesome, and Greenworks cleaning products.  I have since read that you basically only need baking soda and vinegar to clean anything in your home!  This includes your body parts!  I am going to be telling you about the different things I have tried, and how they worked, one per day, so as not to make this too long and tedious.  Tomorrow I will begin by telling you about my awesome new deodorant/anti-perspirant.

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, I don't know if I can mess with my deodorant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I have already turned on two of my friends...and if it works for me, it will work for you! and it's cheap!

    ReplyDelete