Friday, July 23, 2010

Natural shampoo/conditioner

Let me just say that the recipes I have found are just not working for me.  I will continue to try to find something, because we spend a fortune on shampoos and conditioners!  The first couple of days, the baking soda shampoo worked very well, actually I think it is still working well, but the vinegar rinse is not working for me.  It makes my hair "hard"...but shiny.  I just don't like the stiff feel, so I will keep looking till I find something, and I'll post it here!  This is my hair, after the first natural wash and condition.  I blow dried the top, so I could tell if it was clean, but the back and underneath is still damp.  It looks really good, but feels weird to me.  It feels kinda like "2nd day hair".  It is clean, even the roots...no greasies!


No comments:

Post a Comment